Session Notes: Being an Effective Mentee
Download the .pdf notes from a CFDE-sponsored panel discussion on "Being an Effective Mentee."
In this informal panel conversation, faculty discussed how to be proactive as possible as a junior or early tenured professor. Topics included how to be effective at “managing up,” being very intentional about finding mentors, and connecting with peers to create one’s own structure for support.
- Dabney Evans, Assistant Professor of Global Health, Rollins School of Public Health
- Dilek Huseyinzadegan, Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Emory College
- Tene Lewis, Associate Professor of Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health
- Ana Teixeira, Instructor in Spanish and Portuguese, Emory College
- Camille Vaughan, Assistant Professor of Geriatrics, School of Medicine,
- Kate Yeager, Assistant Professor, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing