Applying for a Fulbright - Resources for Faculty
Considering applying for a Fulbright Scholar grant?
Here are a few resources to help you craft the strongest application possible:
- Upcoming webinars and virtual advising sessions (on specific topics such as opportunities in environmental science and American studies and on specific geographical locations such as opportunities in Canada, Latin America, and the Middle East). Register to participate online >>
From the Center for Faculty Development and Excellence (CFDE)
- Powerpoint presentation by Andrew Riess, Assistant Director - Outreach, Council for International Exchange of Scholars, on applying for a Fulbright Scholar Grant in 2017.
- Podcast of Fulbright workshop on campus with Fulbright Program Officer Cate McCraw, March 2015
From the Office of Global Strategy and Initiatives (GSI)
GSI’s new Global Fellowship Faculty Support resource provides centralized assistance for faculty interested in applying for Fulbrights and other international research and teaching experiences. It is led by GSI Assistant Director Kevin Kelly (email@example.com), and services include:
- Fellowship advising
- Connecting with past award recipients
- Assistance with identifying international partner universities
- Dialogues with application reviewers
- Application proofing and editing
Contact Kevin for more information or to schedule an appointment.