The Center for Faculty Development and Excellence offers The Classroom Mini Grants program. Proposals are now being accepted.
A Classroom Mini Grant request can be up to $300 and should be used for an activity directly related to a class you are teaching during the Spring 2014 semester.
ELIGIBILITY: Anyone currently teaching at Emory is eligible, including graduate students, adjunct faculty, visiting faculty, lecturers, or tenure track faculty. Preference will be given to teachers who have not received past grants and for new course offerings.
This fund does not support:
- Honoraria or payment to Emory faculty or employees
- We do not fund the purchase of technological hardware (computers, voice recorders, ipads, etc.)
- More than one application per faculty, per semester
Applicants must either have their own Smartkey account or be connected to a department with a Smartkey account.
To apply, please send the following information to Alta Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday, January 17, 2014:
- Name of instructor:
- Phone number:
- Name and number of course:
- Semester taught:
- Description of project (short paragraph):